The Heart Ministry Center accepts a variety of clothing and household items to distribute to those we serve. Please use this list as a guide when donating items to the Heart Ministry Center. A receipt for tax purposes can be issued upon request. Donations are accepted only during hours of operation: M-F 8:30am-4:30pm. Contact the Center to make drop off arrangements (402) 451.2321. Please do not leave donations outside if the Center is closed.
We gladly accept:
- Unopened toiletries (toothpaste, shampoo, bar soap, feminine hygiene products, etc.)
- Paper goods (toilet paper, paper towel, etc.)
- Unopened cleaning supplies
- Diapers and formula
- Bed linens (especially twin)
- Non-perishable food items
- Bicycles (in good condition)
- Towels, blankets and sleeping bags
- Fans and space heaters
Due to limited capacity, we cannot accept:
- Major appliances
- Decorations, knick knacks, etc.
If you are unsure, just give us a call! (402) 451-2321